Application Open Date: 1/12/18
Application Closed Date: 1/19/18
Location: Bonita Springs, FL
Manager: Alisha Pae
Start Date: 1/24/18
Supervises and coordinates activities of call center agents including walking the floor, encouraging agents, monitoring call flow, addressing quality concerns and teaching continued education. The floor lead is required to perform a minimum of 2 hours per shift on the phone taking either inbound or outbound calls. This position reports directly to the training manager. Hours may vary and rotate:
You MUST BE ABLE to work evenings and WEEKENDS (INCLUDING SUNDAY).
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Update Mod log on the hour and send log to managers
2. Monitors productivity of agents and generate reports.
3. Keeping record of agent call outs
4. Monitors call center results to identify and act on both positive and negative performance trends to ensure attainment of revenue goals and performance targets.
5. Monitors service calls to observe employee demeanor, technical accuracy and conformity to company policies.
6. Answers questions and recommends corrective services to address agent concerns.
7. Provides communication and follow up to ensure representatives are fully informed of all new information related to products, procedures, customer needs and company related issues, changes or actions.
8. Teach continued education courses
9. Close agent tickets when needed
10. Walk the floor on the hour to provide agent support.
11. Answering calls when calls are holding greater than 30 seconds in the que.
12. Communicate issues effectively to managers
1. Problem Solving.
2. Positive Attitude
3. Communication Proficiency.
4. Time Management.
This position has no direct management responsibilities, but does serve as a coach and mentor for other positions in the department.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Hours of work may vary. Required to work 1 Saturday every 3 weeks.
No travel is expected.
Required Education and Experience
1. Minimum of 1 months working at DGA
Dealer’s Greatest Assets provides equal opportunity in employment for all qualified persons and prohibits discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, age, veteran status, disability unrelated to the job requirements, genetic information, military service, or other protected status.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.