DGA Auto VPN
1. Go to
2. Click "Advanced" and "Proceed to 184.108.40.206 (unsafe)"
3. Log in with your agent credentials
4. Click "Download client and configuration for Windows"
5. Go through setup by clicking any "I agree, "Install", "Next", and "Finish" prompts
6. Afterwards, you should see an icon at the bottom right
7. Double click that icon and log in with your agent credentials
8. Once logged in, the icon should turn green
9. To disconnect or reconnect, double click the icon and click disconnect or reconnect
Fueled by Dealer's Greatest Assets Inc.
24031 S Tamiami Trail Suite #301
Bonita Springs, FL 34134
Sales Direct: 239-221-5235
Client Support Direct: 239-221-5236
Human Resources Direct: 239-221-5237
© COPYRIGHT 2016. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
DGA is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind.
DGA offers no guarantees or warranties on products or services except as expressly provided in the agreement. DGA makes no guarantees or warranties of any kind, expressed or implied.
Terms and Conditions
Chat with us
, powered by